Application for host schools
The aim of Global Association of Montessori Education and Sport is to connect people through sport, education and shared culture. It is about building a peaceful and better world by practicing sports and making new friendships. Pupils, teachers and school leaders alike, will learn more about different countries, and their cultures, by working together and sharing ideas and practices.
GAMES will organize multiple annual events:
Global Montessori Games is an international event that brings Montessori schools, from all over the world, together with the aim of creating peace and connecting people through sports, education and shared culture.
The aim of the Sustainable Development Games is to raise awareness and offer hands-on experience of the SDG’s, allowing young people to immerse themselves in these challenges, and work together to find solutions.
As a non-profit organization, our goal is purely that of connecting people through shared learning and experiences, and supplying a multicultural platform for students and teachers to engage in.
We hope for continued growth, for both the event and association, so that we may build lasting relationships with other schools and organizations, who share our vision of shared learning.
- Manage each event.
- Provide support to host school.
- Help acquire funding, sponsorship and advertisement.
- Promote the event to participants and organizations.
- Contribute to funding of operational costs.
- Create the schedule of the event, including all sports, workshops and trips.
- Promote the event in their local area and online.
- Provide adequate accommodation for all participants.
- Assist in supplying transportation to participants for travel to the campus or on trips.
We thank you for your interest in hosting one of our international events and hope to work closely with you to realize our shared goal of achieving shared culture and educations, through sport.