G.A.M.E.S. will organise an annual Global Montessori Games to connect Montessori schools around the world and work with them to organise the GMG internationally.
We would manage each event and provide support to any chosen host school, helping to acquire funding, sponsorship and advertisement, while ensuring constant growth of the GMG, through increased participation.
As a non-profit organisation, our goal is purely that of connecting people through shared learning and experiences, and supplying a multicultural platform for students and teachers to engage in.
We hope for continued growth, for both the event and association, so that we may build lasting relationships with other schools and organisations, who share our vision of shared learning.
In the future, other collaborative projects such as exchanges, internationalization and other forms of knowledge sharing can be set up from the foundation.Stimulating the socio-emotional, sporting and cultural development of pupils. The world within the school and those outside of it belong together. A lot is learned outside the walls of the school. We try to bring that in and integrate it into our approach.
Short term goals
- Promote and market the association and its first GMG in Nijmegen;
- Attend other Educational events, as guest speakers. Develop promotional materials (flyers/banners/video) and release via social media and partner association website (Mont. Europe etc);
- Find funding and/or donations to help with the costs if creating and running our first event;
- Develop a Fundraising Plan and approach sponsors/donors;
- Manage a successful event, where participants all learn and share values and experiences, through sports and educational activities;
- What is success for our first games? Delivering a positive educational experience for all involved, developing lasting relationships between learners, educators and associations from around the world and using these experiences and relationships to plan future GMS’s, internationally.;
- Preparation and professionalism.
Long term goals
- Use success of first GMG to increase participation for future GAMES activity;
- Invite participants to return and promote future games to more and varied schools and associations, around the world.;
- Increase our budget (through increased funding/donations) in order to provide an improved service and products;
- Improve Fundraising Plan and develop a team.;
- Develop international relationships with schools and associations to the point where school/countries can apply to host a GAMES event.;
- Provide more frequent GMG events, with varied sports and educational activities. ;
- Develop a management team to improve service, which includes volunteers and/or internships, allowing growth for GMG and GAMES and providing experience for the next generation of Montessorians.